Pages

STORIES ADULTS | IN BEATERS SCHOOL CHILDREN


Stories Adults | In beaters School Children - adult stories of recent times is about a schoolboy who likes ngocok! you want to be whipped? please enter dalamcerita Adults times, guaranteed you will definitely shake shake after reading! ehee This is her story Adults who talk about high school girl named Amalia a whisk made ​​me brake literacy. time it was the birthday of the school where I studied 2.5 years. anniversary of the school is a very happy day for our school students were there we were all ga dapet his deep learning and the course of 3 days in advance already envisioned for the day's events! school on the anniversary we held various events are very excited and ga lost fun sure sob! ranging from musical performances of various bands, various lomba2 like to race the race between modern dance class. But modern dance competitions are not held between classes, but antarangkatan that made ​​this event exciting is the supporter of masing2 class and inter-class argument to fist fights for their team jagokan! Usual stuff young people like our high-high ego againOk back to events my school's anniversary begins at 9 am. But I came at 11 noon! Hehe ..Feedback is brat who likes the thrill and deliberately looked for my coming late just to watch the capital band2 modern dance and watch the race course. And finally the awaited coming too. grade 3 Modern dance class that my own generation consisting of 5 people. But what I know close only melia which has the full name Princess Amelia Candra. ohhh yeah i really have mengenalin someone else when I wrote belom acquaintance! ryo he .. name gw ga have sob full name deh ya ugly because: P The event starts from the appearance of class 1 and class 2 iikuti and the cover is a class 3. They're starting to get into the middle of the field. The clothes they wear pretty sexy.While in the belly is not open. The clothes they wear fairly tight course, accentuate their breasts new breasts 'grow'. enough to make him the disciples eyes bulging. With the accompaniment of techno songs they are all very young age I meliak-canting with sexy body. Along jump or move their sexy breasts swaying their beautiful and vibrate-vibrate! Beauty of the world seemed when it 's my only focused on melia. In addition because of her beautiful face, she also has a pretty sexy breasts of course. Long flowing hair adds sexy beautiful body. Although there are 1 friends dancernya team that I think is pretty Bohai too. Starting from larger breasts than melia, he also has a beefy thighs.However, my attention remained fixed on the melia. Naturally, I wrote merhatiin continues, I think that he is the sexiest girl physically and non.Setelah they bermodern dance fun and to excite in men, with sweat running down his forehead, neck and other parts, they soon change. melia soon to class to return mengenakn uniform. As stride walking, newly grown breasts wobbling. Then after he took the clothes out of her bag, she headed to the toilet to change. then I just follow behind him dr.Visible, bra straps nyeplak sweat that soaked into his body. wowww sedapnyo. Once inside, he went into the bathroom. Without realizing that her bra and panties black dalemnya fell in front of the bathroom door. Gue immediately bra's just take the CD that fall and immediately my grasp. I went into the bathroom to pee guy with a purpose without the intent to conceal the two goods. In my mind, I will give after I pee. Upon my urine, clay amelia me pacing around the bathroom. I immediately wrote tegor, "melia Nyari what?" "Eh lo ryo, this ya I looked for my cd sm pcs, lo lyat not?" "Ohhh, it mksd lo?" Immediately I tunjukin bra and CD. "Yeah, he ni that I was looking for. Ni lo find any where? ' "Ni tdi jatoh. Lo do not know ... " "Oh yawdh, thanks ya ryo. "Yes sm2 melia. '"Ywdh Honestly, I change first yah mo. Nih stifling. " "Why melia?" "Replace baaajuuu ... knp?? Mo ikuuut?? "Ask amelia naughty. "Hhhee. EMG may melia?? " "Hmmm ..." Seeing him around. After that he immediately entered my nyruh 1 bathroom for him. "Ywdh let's go. ' "melia, I piss yah mo.Lo do not goofing off. "Immediately I opened my clana while ngebelakangin amelia. Then piss. melia and suddenly said "Oh my god. Ryo really big stuff (my dick) lo "I was shocked. "melia, arguably do not goofing off. Ko goofing off anyway? ' "Hhehe. Sorry ryo, abis not intentionally ... hehee boong ding, I was curious aja liat want ... " "Ah, lo dsar melia. Ywdh, change clothes before she mo change? ' "Ywdah" I was wearing my clana again. Amelia was busy undressing dancenya. Then his pants. Then her bra. Then the CD. Gue was merhatiin everything. "ryo Eh, do not ngeliatin come on over." While she covered her breasts with her ​​left hand that sekel. Then memiawnya ditutupin also recently opened the CD together. "Hehehe. I was also curious melia ... " "Curious?? " " Yes " "Lo also was curious about the same things I do you?" "Yeah" while she smiles. "melia, my breasts lo mo remes2 dong. Perhaps not? ' "Ha? Tai lo ryo. Weve lo whom my! ' "wrote Bentar melia" "But I also pegang2 goods lo ya ryo? Let me be fair. " "Oh yawdah" and i was ngebuka my zipper.Nyingkap my CD. Then ngeluarin my dick. Gue with passion ngeremes2 amelia reply sekel breasts. But he made ​​little takut2 holding my dick. "Knp melia? Hold dong ... I wrote already holding breasts lo nih. Sekel really does melia breasts lo? ' "Ihh, hold ya I was the first guy stuff.Hahaha. " "Shh. Do kenceng2 ktawanya ... " and I tried to take her hand for holding my dick a little coercion pelan2 and finally, my dick was touched by the hand of amelia. "Oowwhhh ... kocok2 dong melia ..." Pinta me. malu2 He was somewhat ngocok dick would fit me. Finally pelan2 he whipped my dick. I also said ngeremes2 her breasts. "Owwhhh ... delicious ... kinda kenceng dong melia hold it ..." "Yes ... ohh gede bgt ryo anyway?? Lo ngaceng ya dah ya?? " "Yeah already lah.In my breasts lo ngeremes2 already gini lust. Definitely ngaceng dah. ' "... I isep melia yah lo breasts?? ' "Ihh, crazy lo ah." "Bentar ..." "Ywdah ... ya ..." he thrust her breasts into my mouth.But he ngelepasin kocokannya from my dick. "melia, while kocokin my dick dong well. Do berenti ... " "... yeah yeah ... Uwhh chatty lo ahh ..."

0 comments:

Post a Comment